- Pediatrics 1st aid qualified
- International Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy (Infant Toddler Course)
- EY237 Understanding the Welfare Requirements
- Understanding how to set up a home ~ based child care services course
- Member of local child minders group
- Childcare vouchers accepted
- Local School Drop off & pick ups
- I have Bachelor Degree in Linguistics
- Emergency / Ad-hoc Childcare
- Association Montessori International Certificate
- Certificate of SAVE A BABY’S LIFE Course
- School Management Workshop
- EYFS and Montessori Planning Workshop
I hope that you will find the information on my website useful; this information has stemmed from years of experience in childcare...
Finding good childcare is not an easy task!
I am a mother myself and as a mother, I know the most important thing in the world to us is our children. You need to be sure that your child will be well cared for in a safe and happy environment by someone who will love and treat them like their own.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Dilia. I live with my husband and our daughter in Chiswick. I am a qualified Montessori teacher and a great believer in Montessori schooling. Childcare is not just my profession, it is also my passion! It is something I love and get a lot of satisfaction from.
As an Ofsted Registered child minder, my goal is to provide a warm and happy environment whereby your child would feel safe. I will do my best to ensure that your children would enjoy their time with me, while helping them to reach their maximum potential by using Montessori education techniques.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about childcare, or arrange a visit to my home in Chiswick.
Areas I cover: Chiswick Park, Grove Park, Strand on the Green, Kew Bridge, Acton Green,Turnham Green, Stamford Brook, Ravenscourt Park, W4 , W3, W6
“All our handling of the child will bear fruit, not only at the moment, but in the adult they are destined to become.”
Dr Maria Montessori